- Plug-n-use design for seamless storage space upgrade
- Redundant data paths & power supplies ensure service uptime
- SATA and SAS drives for flexible capacity and balanced performance
- Managed with Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM)
- Backed with Synology's 5-year limited warranty & Synology Replacement Service (SRS)*
When storage capacity on the Synology RS18016xs+ reaches its limit, Synology RX1216sas provides an easy way to immediately scale up by additional 12 SATA, or SAS drives for flexibility and balanced performance. Volumes on the Synology RS18016xs+ can be expanded directly without having to reformat existing drives, ensuring that service on Synology RS18016xs+ continues during capacity expansion. Created as an independent volume, Synology RX1216sas provides an easy means of backing up Synology RS18016xs+.
*Available in selected regions only. For detailed terms and conditions, please visit the Synology Replacement Service (SRS) website at https://srs.synology.com.